Re: [pcgen] Mounts for sidewinder

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2007
      I'm not familiar with the sidewinder set, however, some things will help
      the crew here figure out your problem:

      What version of PCGen are you currently using?
      What version of JAVA are you currently using?
      What data sets are you loading?

      Depending on your version of PCGen the answer will be different.

      Like I said, I'm not familiar with the sidewinder stuff otherwise I
      would give some advice as well.