Re: Export Error -- Any ideas?

  • BenKrauskopf
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 8:09 PM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ben,
      >
      > Look for an &S somewhere in your character - that is what the PDF
      > export is complaining about. Did the error also occur in 5.11.14?

      I found the problem. Thanks! I did, indeed, have a place where I
      put "&S" and when I changed it the problem went away. I downloaded the
      5.11.14 release and tried it with that and had the same problem until I
      removed the offending item so I guess the problem isn't fixed there.

      The place I had the "&S" was in an item description. I was noting the
      source book and page number for a customized item.

      Thanks for your help!