Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] GMGen "Duplicate"

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 8:52 AM
      I don't think this has been requested before.

      To summarize: this would allow the Duplicate button to create additional
      instances of one PCGen character in the GMGen Initiative window. It would
      also be useful if the total hit point value could be changed since this is
      often the only difference being tracked in a group of similar NPC's. In fact
      it would be nice to have the option of having the hit points re-rolled when
      the duplicate is created.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7 1:36 PM
        Thanks for the summary - helps a lot.

        [ 1714585 ] Allow additional instances of one PC & allow Different Hp

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1714585&group_id=25576&atid=772045