Re: [pcgen] Re: Need a TM over on PCGenListFileHelp (and probably _exp).

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2007
      Martijn Verburg wrote:
      >> I'll take a look and see what's up.
      >>
      >> Tir Gwaith wrote:
      >>
      >>> Tom P (Code - Architecture). has been reviewing threads on
      >>> PCGenListFileHelp and pcgen_experiemental and noticing things that
      >>> we can't do yet. He'd like them Trackered so they are considered in
      >>> future development plans. I've got my hands full with a few 5.14
      >>> data bugs that are taking some time to resolve. Can some TMs help
      >>> us out?
      >>>
      >>> Thanks,
      >>>

      > Thanks both, once this 5.12 is out the door and I've done a team purge
      > I'll be re-assigning permanent TM watchers on all of the lists
      > (hopefully we can have them last a while this time!)

      I see a TM tag, I'll tracker it when I'm home or at least on the net
      with a high speed connection, Unless Tir already did it :-) . Problem
      is, not everyone uses [TM] then it becomes a guessing game. But I do
      monitor all the groups (Experimental, Lsthelp, Pcgen) as well as get
      updates via the commitsvn & tracker.

      I must say tracker is a busy bee. I get doubles for the ones I send...

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2007
        > I see a TM tag, I'll tracker it when I'm home or at least on the net
        > with a high speed connection, Unless Tir already did it :-) .
        > Problem is, not everyone uses [TM] then it becomes a guessing game.

        We'll have to send out a few reminders :)

        > But I do monitor all the groups (Experimental, Lsthelp, Pcgen) as
        > well as get updates via the commitsvn & tracker.

        Cool, I did notice that items were getting picked up almost 100% of
        the time from the secondary groups.

        > I must say tracker is a busy bee. I get doubles for the ones I
        > send...

        I know how you feel, being a SF admin and a fully paid up subscriber
        to SF means that you can monitor the whole project, my poor gmail
        takes a beating from SF related messages :). Well at least that way I
        can spy on the whole project ;)