Need a TM over on PCGenListFileHelp (and probably _exp).

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2007
      Tom P (Code - Architecture). has been reviewing threads on
      PCGenListFileHelp and pcgen_experiemental and noticing things that we
      can't do yet. He'd like them Trackered so they are considered in
      future development plans. I've got my hands full with a few 5.14 data
      bugs that are taking some time to resolve. Can some TMs help us out?

      Thanks,

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2007
        I'll take a look and see what's up.

        Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > Tom P (Code - Architecture). has been reviewing threads on
        > PCGenListFileHelp and pcgen_experiemental and noticing things that we
        > can't do yet. He'd like them Trackered so they are considered in
        > future development plans. I've got my hands full with a few 5.14 data
        > bugs that are taking some time to resolve. Can some TMs help us out?
        >
        > Thanks,

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2007
          > I'll take a look and see what's up.
          >
          > Tir Gwaith wrote:
          > > Tom P (Code - Architecture). has been reviewing threads on
          > > PCGenListFileHelp and pcgen_experiemental and noticing things that
          > > we can't do yet. He'd like them Trackered so they are considered in
          > > future development plans. I've got my hands full with a few 5.14
          > > data bugs that are taking some time to resolve. Can some TMs help
          > > us out?
          > >
          > > Thanks,

          Thanks both, once this 5.12 is out the door and I've done a team purge
          I'll be re-assigning permanent TM watchers on all of the lists
          (hopefully we can have them last a while this time!)

          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2007
            Martijn Verburg wrote:
            >> I'll take a look and see what's up.
            >>
            >> Tir Gwaith wrote:
            >>
            >>> Tom P (Code - Architecture). has been reviewing threads on
            >>> PCGenListFileHelp and pcgen_experiemental and noticing things that
            >>> we can't do yet. He'd like them Trackered so they are considered in
            >>> future development plans. I've got my hands full with a few 5.14
            >>> data bugs that are taking some time to resolve. Can some TMs help
            >>> us out?
            >>>
            >>> Thanks,
            >>>

            > Thanks both, once this 5.12 is out the door and I've done a team purge
            > I'll be re-assigning permanent TM watchers on all of the lists
            > (hopefully we can have them last a while this time!)

            I see a TM tag, I'll tracker it when I'm home or at least on the net
            with a high speed connection, Unless Tir already did it :-) . Problem
            is, not everyone uses [TM] then it becomes a guessing game. But I do
            monitor all the groups (Experimental, Lsthelp, Pcgen) as well as get
            updates via the commitsvn & tracker.

            I must say tracker is a busy bee. I get doubles for the ones I send...

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2007
              > I see a TM tag, I'll tracker it when I'm home or at least on the net
              > with a high speed connection, Unless Tir already did it :-) .
              > Problem is, not everyone uses [TM] then it becomes a guessing game.

              We'll have to send out a few reminders :)

              > But I do monitor all the groups (Experimental, Lsthelp, Pcgen) as
              > well as get updates via the commitsvn & tracker.

              Cool, I did notice that items were getting picked up almost 100% of
              the time from the secondary groups.

              > I must say tracker is a busy bee. I get doubles for the ones I
              > send...

              I know how you feel, being a SF admin and a fully paid up subscriber
              to SF means that you can monitor the whole project, my poor gmail
              takes a beating from SF related messages :). Well at least that way I
              can spy on the whole project ;)