Re: [pcgen] Status of 5.12.0 Release

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2 11:12 AM
      > * Could I please get all SB's and 2nds to check that the category on
      > their trackers are correct (I'm especially concerned about doc freqs,
      > data bugs and data freqs).

      I have a critical review to finish, and then I'm turning on the Data
      Freqs and Bugs. Prettylst major stuff is (mostly) done for 5.12, so
      I'm turning my attention to closing trackers for a while.

      > * Could I please get the _whole_ team to check what they have assigned
      > to them and give an update on those assigned items (under your 'MySF'
      > page in sourceforge, you can see what is assigned to you).

      Yes, Sir. I'll start tackling those tonight.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 14 , May 3 1:59 AM
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Posting here as I can't get hold of Gmail at work to email the team.
        > We've just released 5.11.14 (Beta) and are trying to meet the
        > roadmap specified at:
        >
        > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x
        >
        > So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:

        I've gone through and updated all of the Group categories and Frank
        has gone through and triaged the Data and Doc areas I was concerned
        about, so the numbers are now:

        Code Bugs: 15 --> 16
        Data Bugs: 25 --> 7
        Data Frqs: 20 --> 7
        Dev Spec : 1 --> 1
        Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45
        Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13
        Code Frqs: 1 --> 1
        New Src: 7 --> 11
        OS Bugs: 1 --> 1
        OS Frqs: 2 --> 2
        Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5
        Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0
        Prettylst: 4 --> 5
        Supp Req: 1 --> 1

        * Could I please get the _whole_ team to check what they have
        assigned to them and give an update on those assigned items (under
        your 'MySF' page in sourceforge, you can see what is assigned to
        you).

        This is shaping up to be the most stable PCGen ever (and that's not
        easy to do over our 5.10 series), lets keep ontop of it people :)

        Thanks all for the hard work to date!

      • Andrew Wilson
        Message 3 of 14 , May 3 6:52 AM
          On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 08:59:28AM -0000, Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > * Could I please get the _whole_ team to check what they have
          > assigned to them and give an update on those assigned items (under
          > your 'MySF' page in sourceforge, you can see what is assigned to
          > you).

          I've done that, but I've now realised that you we're probably only
          interested in stuff that's slated for a 5.12 time frame. is that what
          you were looking for? or did you want a report on all of it?

          andrew
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 14 , May 3 7:06 AM
            > > * Could I please get the _whole_ team to check what they have
            > > assigned to them and give an update on those assigned items (under
            > > your 'MySF' page in sourceforge, you can see what is assigned to
            > > you).
            >
            > I've done that, but I've now realised that you we're probably only
            > interested in stuff that's slated for a 5.12 time frame. is that what
            > you were looking for? or did you want a report on all of it?

            It's more urgent for 5.12, but I will be chasing up each team member
            individually on their other items <evil grin>.

            Shortly I'll be performing another purge of inactive team members so
            we know who we've really got for the big 6.0 push and recruit where we
            have gaps.

            Thanks for your updates, I checked them out, looking forward to seeing
            that count JEP stuff going in!

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 14 , May 4 1:49 AM
              Hi all,

              I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
              keen to see this release go out!

              > > Posting here as I can't get hold of Gmail at work to email the
              > > team. We've just released 5.11.14 (Beta) and are trying to meet
              > > the roadmap specified at:
              > >
              > > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x
              > >
              > > So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:
              >
              > I've gone through and updated all of the Group categories and Frank
              > has gone through and triaged the Data and Doc areas I was concerned
              > about, so the numbers are now:

              I've updated the stats after lasts night's commits

              Code Bugs: 15 --> 16 --> 17
              Data Bugs: 25 --> 7 --> 6
              Data Frqs: 20 --> 7 --> 7
              Dev Spec : 1 --> 1 --> 1
              Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45 --> 34
              Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13 --> 13
              Code Frqs: 1 --> 1 --> 1
              New Src: 7 --> 11 --> 10
              OS Bugs: 1 --> 1 --> 1
              OS Frqs: 2 --> 2 --> 2
              Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5 --> 6
              Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0 --> 0
              Prettylst: 4 --> 5 --> 5
              Supp Req: 1 --> 1 --> 1
              145 -->115 -->104

              ****

              Message 6 of 14 , May 8 1:33 AM
                Hi all,

                I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
                keen to see this release go out! There wasa massive effort put in by
                the team over the weekend, especially in the Docs area (thanks maredudd!).

                > > > Posting here as I can't get hold of Gmail at work to email the
                > > > team. We've just released 5.11.14 (Beta) and are trying to meet
                > > > the roadmap specified at:
                > > >
                > > > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x
                > > >
                > > > So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:

                I've updated the stats after the weekends's commits

                Code Bugs: 15 --> 16 --> 17 --> 12
                Data Bugs: 25 --> 7 --> 6 --> 7
                Data Frqs: 20 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5
                Dev Spec : 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45 --> 34 --> 15
                Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13
                Code Frqs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                New Src: 7 --> 11 --> 10 --> 10
                OS Bugs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2
                OS Frqs: 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2
                Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 5
                Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0
                Prettylst: 4 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5
                Supp Req: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                145 -->115 -->104 --> 79

                ****

                Message 7 of 14 , May 10 2:15 AM
                  Hi all,

                  I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
                  keen to see this release go out. As you can see the numbers haven't
                  changed in teh last few days, so we still need another small concerted
                  effort to get a good RC out there!

                  > > Posting here as I can't get hold of Gmail at work to email the
                  > > team. We've just released 5.11.14 (Beta) and are trying to meet
                  > > the roadmap specified at:
                  > >
                  > > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x
                  > >
                  > > So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:

                  I've updated the stats after last night's commits

                  Code Bugs: 15 --> 16 --> 17 --> 12 --> 12
                  Data Bugs: 25 --> 7 --> 6 --> 7 --> 7
                  Data Frqs: 20 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5 --> 5
                  Dev Spec : 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                  Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45 --> 34 --> 15 --> 15
                  Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13
                  Code Frqs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                  New Src: 7 --> 11 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10
                  OS Bugs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2 --> 2
                  OS Frqs: 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2
                  Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 5 --> 5
                  Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0
                  Prettylst: 4 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5
                  Supp Req: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                  145 -->115 -->104 --> 79 --> 79

                  ****

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 10 6:18 AM
                    > I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
                    > keen to see this release go out. As you can see the numbers haven't
                    > changed in teh last few days, so we still need another small concerted
                    > effort to get a good RC out there!

                    Yeah, it's called life. :P

                    I'm busy with RL, and tackling the big ADD:LIST Freq, I think. Trying
                    to see if Tom's comments lead me somewhere. Just haven't managed to
                    get time to really sit down for it.

                    PCGen LST Chimp
                  • Martijn Verburg
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 17 6:45 AM
                      Hi all,

                      I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
                      keen to see this release go out.

                      We've just released 5.11.14 (Beta) and are trying to meet the roadmap
                      specified at:

                      http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x

                      So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:

                      I've updated the stats after last night's commits

                      Code Bugs: 15 --> 16 --> 17 --> 12 --> 12 --> 8
                      Data Bugs: 25 --> 7 --> 6 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5
                      Data Frqs: 20 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5
                      Dev Spec : 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                      Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45 --> 34 --> 15 --> 15 --> 11
                      Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 12
                      Code Frqs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                      New Src: 7 --> 11 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10
                      OS Bugs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2
                      OS Frqs: 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2
                      Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5
                      Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0
                      Prettylst: 4 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 6
                      Supp Req: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                      145 -->115 -->104 --> 79 --> 79 --> 69

                      ****

                      Could I please get the _whole_ team to check what they have
                      assigned to them and give an update on those assigned items (under
                      your 'MySF' page in sourceforge, you can see what is assigned to
                      you).

                      ****

                      This is shaping up to be the most stable PCGen ever (and that's not
                      easy to do over our 5.10 series), lets keep ontop of it people :)

                      Thanks all for the hard work to date!

                    • David M. Bebber
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 17 7:28 PM
                        I hate to pester, but do you think the Psicrystal Feat lst files are ready
                        to be released with 5.12?

                      • Eddy Anthony
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 17 9:19 PM
                          David M. Bebber scribed:

                          > I hate to pester, but do you think the Psicrystal Feat lst files are ready
                          > to be released with 5.12?

                          They didn't make the last release but I've committed them since then. It
                          will be available as the second PCGen OGC set in the next release which I
                          think will be the first RC.
                          --
                          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                        • Martijn Verburg
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 24 1:42 AM
                            Hi all,

                            I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
                            keen to see this release go out.

                            We're just about to release RC1 and are trying to meet the roadmap
                            specified at:

                            http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x

                            So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:

                            I've updated the stats after last night's commits

                            Code Bugs: 15 --> 16 --> 17 --> 12 --> 12 --> 8 --> 7
                            Data Bugs: 25 --> 7 --> 6 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5 --> 5
                            Data Frqs: 20 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 2
                            Dev Spec : 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                            Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45 --> 34 --> 15 --> 15 --> 11 --> 6
                            Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 12 --> 13
                            Code Frqs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2
                            New Src: 7 --> 11 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10
                            OS Bugs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 3
                            OS Frqs: 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2
                            Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5
                            Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0
                            Prettylst: 4 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 7
                            Supp Req: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                            145 -->115 -->104 --> 79 --> 79 --> 69 --> 64

                            ****

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 6, 2007
                              Hi all,

                              I'm going to keep harping on about this almost daily as we're really
                              keen to see this release go out.

                              We're just released RC2 and are trying to meet the roadmap
                              specified at:

                              http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release+5.12.x

                              So in order to meet that goal we have the following left to do:

                              I've updated the stats after last night's commits

                              Code Bugs: 15 --> 16 --> 17 --> 12 --> 12 --> 8 --> 7 --> 0
                              Data Bugs: 25 --> 7 --> 6 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5 --> 5 --> 2
                              Data Frqs: 20 --> 7 --> 7 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 2 --> 2
                              Dev Spec : 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1
                              Doc Bugs: 44 --> 45 --> 34 --> 15 --> 15 --> 11 --> 6 --> 8
                              Doc Frqs: 19 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 13 --> 12 --> 13 --> 14
                              Code Frqs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2 --> 2
                              New Src: 7 --> 11 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10 --> 10
                              OS Bugs: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 3 --> 2
                              OS Frqs: 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2 --> 2
                              Plugn Bugs: 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5
                              Plugn Frqs: 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0 --> 0
                              Prettylst: 4 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 5 --> 6 --> 7 --> 6
                              Supp Req: 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 1 --> 2
                              145 -->115 -->104 --> 79 --> 79 --> 69 --> 64 --> 56

                              ****