possible BUG?

  • morlaki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      Using 5.11.13 (windows .exe file, no nightly builds installed)
      Java 1.5

      Went to make a NPC, and wasn't happy with what the program rolled.
      Not thinking, I opened up a new NPC creation, when I went to close the
      first ones tab at the bottom, both closed out, and when I tried to
      create another one, it just sat there and did not do anything. I
      could open up already created characters, but it would not not let me
      create anymore NPC's. The creation window opened for me to make my
      choices in the creation, but when I clicked on "OK", nothing would
      happen. I had to close out the program and restart it, to get it to
      work again.