Volunteer Dev

  • haelduksf
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2007
      Hey all. I'm wrapping up the second year of a four year honours
      computer science degree at York university, and I'm looking for a
      project to improve my skillz over the summer. I've got a full-year Java
      course under my belt, along with the usual theory courses. Let me know
      if you can use me -A
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2007
        Ok, timer started. How long will it take Kar or James to say yes?

        On 4/22/07, haelduksf <haelduksf@...> wrote:
        > Hey all. I'm wrapping up the second year of a four year honours
        > computer science degree at York university, and I'm looking for a
        > project to improve my skillz over the summer. I've got a full-year Java
        > course under my belt, along with the usual theory courses. Let me know
        > if you can use me -A

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2007
          Flagging the Code SB for a new volunteer.

          Paul W. King
          PR SB, BoD

          Hey all. I'm wrapping up the second year of a four year honours computer science degree at York university, and I'm looking for a
          project to improve my skillz over the summer. I've got a full-year Java course under my belt, along with the usual theory courses.
          Let me know if you can use me -A
        • nokao83
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2007

            > Ok, timer started. How long will it take Kar or James to say yes?
            >
            > On 4/22/07, haelduksf <haelduksf@...> wrote:
            > > Hey all. I'm wrapping up the second year of a four year honours
            > > computer science degree at York university, and I'm looking for a
            > > project to improve my skillz over the summer. I've got a full-year
            Java
            > > course under my belt, along with the usual theory courses. Let me know
            > > if you can use me -A
            >
            > --
            > Tir Gwaith
            > PCGen LST Chimp

            It seems that Karianna already used all her Time Stop spells today ;)
          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 22, 2007

              On 23/04/07, haelduksf <haelduksf@...> wrote:
              > Hey all. I'm wrapping up the second year of a four year honours
              > computer science degree at York university, and I'm looking for a
              > project to improve my skillz over the summer. I've got a full-year Java
              > course under my belt, along with the usual theory courses. Let me know
              > if you can use me -A

              Thanks for your offer of help! I'll drop you an email privately with
              more info later on today, but for now if you could organise a
              SourceForge id and send it to me privately please. I can then get you
              started.

              James Dempsey
              PCGen Code SB
            • Martijn Verburg
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 23, 2007
                > Thanks for your offer of help! I'll drop you an email privately with
                > more info later on today, but for now if you could organise a
                > SourceForge id and send it to me privately please. I can then get you
                > started.

                And stop the timer, soul sucked :)