Party overview - summary

  • nokao83
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Hi... I'm a master and I use pcgen for the party's uplevels.

      But... I must everytime write them in an excel table too where I put
      into colums their important data like hp, ac, save trows and damages
      for every weapon.

      Is there any tools to make a thing like that for a pcgen's saved party?

      In case there is not, how can I make something like this? I'm thinking
      about some script that parses an outputted sheed in xml version and
      make the table...

      Thanks in advance.