Re: Please do Smoke Tests for the Upcoming Release

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 16, 2007

      > I intend to release PCGen 5.11.13 beta tomorrow. Could you please
      grab
      > the latest autobuild from
      > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/download.html and give the
      > program a quick check to make sure there are no obvious/critical
      errors.

      > Release notes for 5.11.13 can be found at

      http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/i
      nstallers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-51113.html

      > Please report anything you find and our trained tracker monkeys
      will
      > record it. Based on the severity we will decide if the fix needs to
      be
      > done before or after the release.

      I've found a new concurrencty modification exception, but I don't
      think it's a showstopper, will tracker it tonight once I've narrowed
      down its cause (it's some sort of sharing of skills between master
      and familiar though)

    • James Dempsey
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 12, 2007

        I intend to release PCGen 5.12 RC3 tomorrow. Could you please grab the
        latest autobuild from
        http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds-prod/download.html and give the
        program a quick check to make sure there are no obvious/critical errors.

        Release notes for 5.12 RC3 can be found at
        http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/branches/5.12.x/pcgen/installers/release-notes/pcgen-release-notes-5120rc3.html

        Please report anything you find and our trained tracker monkeys will
        record it. Based on the severity we will decide if the fix needs to be
        done before or after the release.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB