[5.11.12] Problem with innate spells in custom class

  • thaldorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 1:07 PM
      I have been trying a customized class grant a spell like ability, I
      tried several options as they appeared at the documentation and all
      failed.

      Version 5.11.12 simply do not list the spell.

      I tried a customized class that we will call Cocofoomage for this test:

      SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=1|CASTERLEVEL=cl("Cocofoomage")|Control Weather

      and:

      SPELLS:Cocofoomage|TIMES=1|CASTERLEVEL=cl("Cocofoomage")|Control Weather

      Is this a bug? please, any insight would be appreciated.

      I have the latest version of everything, expect PCGen wich is 5.11.12.