Feat: Monkey Grip

  • Alvise Nicoletti
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
      I know that there is Monkey Mania, but I need to give Monkey Grip to a
      character of mine to make him use a bigger size weapon.

      Who can help me to add this feat into the my_campaign setting?

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
        You've been warned several times not to discuss or solicit information
        for coding IP items, this is your last warning.

        You can ask generic LST help questions in the appropriate LSTFileHelp
        Group

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007
          Sincerely, I don't remember about similar warnings.

          Maybe I lost them due to the difficulty of using/reading a mailing list with
          a GMail account.

          Now I just updated my membership options so I will never receive mails
          directly on my account. So don't worry, I will not bother you again.