PcGen on Palm and Pocket PC?

  • Alvise Nicoletti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
      Hi... I read something about PcGen on Palm and Pocket Pcs some time ago...
      Where can I found more useful informations?

      I want to load some characters (the most important data of them) in a pocket
      pc, ordering them by an inputted initiative number and being able to change
      theyr actual hp...

      Probably I'm going to do it with Lazarus, a crosscompiling software that
      uses basic syntax (like delphi), but before starting I just want to ensure
      myself that nothing similar were already created.

      As I known, there is no java support for pocket pc and windows mobile, or
      maybe there is but not pre-installed on the palms.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007
        See the PCGScry and pcgenview groups here on Y!