Re: [pcgen] Outputsheet for parites

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
      > I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
      > suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
      > looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
      > likeliest user of a party sheet.

      I'd love that. Collums for opposed skills (like Listen, Spot, Search
      (elves and dwarves)). Don't need every skill under the sun.. I
      haven't tried the sheet recently, since last time I used it I wasn't
      happy (don't remember why).

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
        Tir Gwaith scribed:

        >> I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
        >> suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
        >> looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
        >> likeliest user of a party sheet.
        >
        > I'd love that. Collums for opposed skills (like Listen, Spot, Search
        > (elves and dwarves)). Don't need every skill under the sun.. I
        > haven't tried the sheet recently, since last time I used it I wasn't
        > happy (don't remember why).

        After coding the DMG II stat block I very much like the idea behind it of
        grouping the output by it's use. I'd add Sense Motive to that list since it
        is also a skill the GM might want to make a secret roll for.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • tum12001
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 10, 2007

          > On 4/7/07 5:54 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Are there any good output sheets for party information?
          >
          > We do have one party sheet which has been around for a long time
          and has a
          > limited amount of info, I assume you've tried this out and found it
          > unsatisfying?
          >
          > I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you
          have
          > suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here.
          I'm
          > looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is
          the
          > likeliest user of a party sheet.
          > --
          > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

          There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
          some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
          present. Maybe I did something wrong.
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10, 2007
            On 4/10/07 12:17 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:

            > There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
            > some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
            > present. Maybe I did something wrong.

            There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
            window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
            the party sheet.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          • Tir Gwaith
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 11, 2007
              > > There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
              > > some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
              > > present. Maybe I did something wrong.
              >
              > There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
              > window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
              > the party sheet.

              Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..

              PCGen LST Chimp
            • Eddy Anthony
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 12, 2007
                On 4/11/07 7:23 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

                >>> There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
                >>> some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
                >>> present. Maybe I did something wrong.
                >>
                >> There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
                >> window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
                >> the party sheet.
                >
                > Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..

                Oh I've considered it, just got to learn how to do it :)
                --
                ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              • tum12001
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 12, 2007

                  > >> There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export >
                  Standard. In that
                  > >> window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you
                  can select
                  > >> the party sheet.
                  > >
                  > > Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..
                  >
                  > Oh I've considered it, just got to learn how to do it :)
                  > --
                  > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                  > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

                  I'm going to learn how to make output sheets and make a different
                  one. The one they have is okay, but I think I could do a better
                  one...maybe...I'll have to learn some HTML.