Re: [pcgen] Outputsheet for parites

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
      On 4/7/07 5:54 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:

      > Are there any good output sheets for party information?

      We do have one party sheet which has been around for a long time and has a
      limited amount of info, I assume you've tried this out and found it
      unsatisfying?

      I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
      suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
      looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
      likeliest user of a party sheet.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
        > I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
        > suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
        > looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
        > likeliest user of a party sheet.

        I'd love that. Collums for opposed skills (like Listen, Spot, Search
        (elves and dwarves)). Don't need every skill under the sun.. I
        haven't tried the sheet recently, since last time I used it I wasn't
        happy (don't remember why).

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
          Tir Gwaith scribed:

          >> I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
          >> suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
          >> looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
          >> likeliest user of a party sheet.
          >
          > I'd love that. Collums for opposed skills (like Listen, Spot, Search
          > (elves and dwarves)). Don't need every skill under the sun.. I
          > haven't tried the sheet recently, since last time I used it I wasn't
          > happy (don't remember why).

          After coding the DMG II stat block I very much like the idea behind it of
          grouping the output by it's use. I'd add Sense Motive to that list since it
          is also a skill the GM might want to make a secret roll for.
          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        • tum12001
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10, 2007

            > On 4/7/07 5:54 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Are there any good output sheets for party information?
            >
            > We do have one party sheet which has been around for a long time
            and has a
            > limited amount of info, I assume you've tried this out and found it
            > unsatisfying?
            >
            > I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you
            have
            > suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here.
            I'm
            > looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is
            the
            > likeliest user of a party sheet.
            > --
            > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

            There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
            some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
            present. Maybe I did something wrong.
          • Eddy Anthony
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10, 2007
              On 4/10/07 12:17 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:

              > There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
              > some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
              > present. Maybe I did something wrong.

              There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
              window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
              the party sheet.
              --
              ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            • Tir Gwaith
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 11, 2007
                > > There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
                > > some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
                > > present. Maybe I did something wrong.
                >
                > There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
                > window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
                > the party sheet.

                Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..

                PCGen LST Chimp
              • Eddy Anthony
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 12, 2007
                  On 4/11/07 7:23 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

                  >>> There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
                  >>> some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
                  >>> present. Maybe I did something wrong.
                  >>
                  >> There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
                  >> window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
                  >> the party sheet.
                  >
                  > Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..

                  Oh I've considered it, just got to learn how to do it :)
                  --
                  ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                • tum12001
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 12, 2007

                    > >> There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export >
                    Standard. In that
                    > >> window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you
                    can select
                    > >> the party sheet.
                    > >
                    > > Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..
                    >
                    > Oh I've considered it, just got to learn how to do it :)
                    > --
                    > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                    > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

                    I'm going to learn how to make output sheets and make a different
                    one. The one they have is okay, but I think I could do a better
                    one...maybe...I'll have to learn some HTML.