Outputsheet for parites

  • tum12001
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 7, 2007
      Are there any good output sheets for party information?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
        On 4/7/07 5:54 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:

        > Are there any good output sheets for party information?

        We do have one party sheet which has been around for a long time and has a
        limited amount of info, I assume you've tried this out and found it
        unsatisfying?

        I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
        suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
        looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
        likeliest user of a party sheet.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
          > I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
          > suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
          > looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
          > likeliest user of a party sheet.

          I'd love that. Collums for opposed skills (like Listen, Spot, Search
          (elves and dwarves)). Don't need every skill under the sun.. I
          haven't tried the sheet recently, since last time I used it I wasn't
          happy (don't remember why).

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2007
            Tir Gwaith scribed:

            >> I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you have
            >> suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here. I'm
            >> looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is the
            >> likeliest user of a party sheet.
            >
            > I'd love that. Collums for opposed skills (like Listen, Spot, Search
            > (elves and dwarves)). Don't need every skill under the sun.. I
            > haven't tried the sheet recently, since last time I used it I wasn't
            > happy (don't remember why).

            After coding the DMG II stat block I very much like the idea behind it of
            grouping the output by it's use. I'd add Sense Motive to that list since it
            is also a skill the GM might want to make a secret roll for.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          • tum12001
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10, 2007

              > On 4/7/07 5:54 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Are there any good output sheets for party information?
              >
              > We do have one party sheet which has been around for a long time
              and has a
              > limited amount of info, I assume you've tried this out and found it
              > unsatisfying?
              >
              > I have thought it would be good to create something better, if you
              have
              > suggestions as to what to include feel free to throw them out here.
              I'm
              > looking to create something focused on the GM's needs since that is
              the
              > likeliest user of a party sheet.
              > --
              > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

              There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
              some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
              present. Maybe I did something wrong.
            • Eddy Anthony
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 10, 2007
                On 4/10/07 12:17 PM, "tum12001" <tum12001@...> wrote:

                > There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
                > some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
                > present. Maybe I did something wrong.

                There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
                window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
                the party sheet.
                --
                ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              • Tir Gwaith
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 11, 2007
                  > > There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
                  > > some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
                  > > present. Maybe I did something wrong.
                  >
                  > There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
                  > window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
                  > the party sheet.

                  Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..

                  PCGen LST Chimp
                • Eddy Anthony
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 12, 2007
                    On 4/11/07 7:23 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

                    >>> There's already an output sheet for parties? I tried printing out
                    >>> some party information and it said that there wasn't any sheets
                    >>> present. Maybe I did something wrong.
                    >>
                    >> There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export > Standard. In that
                    >> window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you can select
                    >> the party sheet.
                    >
                    > Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..

                    Oh I've considered it, just got to learn how to do it :)
                    --
                    ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                  • tum12001
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 12, 2007

                      > >> There is an html sheet, you need to choose File > Export >
                      Standard. In that
                      > >> window there is a checkbox to export entire party and then you
                      can select
                      > >> the party sheet.
                      > >
                      > > Maybe we should consider doing an FO for party sheets..
                      >
                      > Oh I've considered it, just got to learn how to do it :)
                      > --
                      > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
                      > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

                      I'm going to learn how to make output sheets and make a different
                      one. The one they have is okay, but I think I could do a better
                      one...maybe...I'll have to learn some HTML.