[FReq] Skill tab default Total modifier to far left

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      Summary says it mostly. Most OSs have Total modifier, followed by
      Attribute, then ranks, then Misc. The default on the skill tab is
      Modifer, Ranks, Total, Cost. I'd like it to default to Total,
      Modifier, Ranks. Newbies in my group looking at their screen
      misinterpreted the 'Modifier' column as Total.

      A further extension of this would be to have an Ability column, and a
      Misc column, just like the Output sheets do.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        Hi Tir,

        On 8/04/2007 6:07 AM Tir Gwaith wrote
        > Summary says it mostly. Most OSs have Total modifier, followed by
        > Attribute, then ranks, then Misc. The default on the skill tab is
        > Modifer, Ranks, Total, Cost. I'd like it to default to Total,
        > Modifier, Ranks. Newbies in my group looking at their screen
        > misinterpreted the 'Modifier' column as Total.

        Raised as bug #1696232 - Move Skill Total Column to be immediately after
        skill name

        > A further extension of this would be to have an Ability column, and a
        > Misc column, just like the Output sheets do.

        Raised as freq #1696233 Add new columns to selected skills list
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1696233&group_id=25576&atid=384722>

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB