Ability Focus

  • Avi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      I have, for eberron, Exorcist of the Silver Flame. My DM gave me an
      item that gives me +2 to the DC of Detect Thoughts. How do I get this
      to apply to the Detect Thoughts from Exorcist. The code I have for
      the PRC is:

      SA:Detect Thoughts (Su) % DC Will Save.|DetectThoughts
      BONUS:VAR|DetectThoughts|10+(CHAMAX0)+CL=Exorcist of the Silver Flame
      DEFINE:DetectThoughts|0
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        From reading your post, it appears that you have sets from CMP, which we don't support. For support on those boards, you'll need
        to post on their message boards.

        For general data file support, please direct your questions to our List File Help group:

        In general, please refrain from asking questions on closed content questions. Rather, ask the question generically instead.

        Thank you.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD