Re: [pcgen] Saving and loading of character with custom spellist issues

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2007

      Yes, it is the same issue. That one has been fixed now - you can try the
      latest autobuild to confirm it.

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

      On 7/04/2007 12:17 AM bebberd wrote
      > This sounds like the issue that is currently plaguing Psions. For example my current character has

    • Thomas Jannes
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
        Took me a while to test this, but is indeed fixed. Great !

        I still get the warning that the character is losing all Weapon
        Proficiencies though. I thought this had already been fixed right
        after release of 5.11.12 but I must have misread.

        Thomas/Chipoulou

        > Yes, it is the same issue. That one has been fixed now - you can try
        the
        > latest autobuild to confirm it.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > James Dempsey
        > PCGen Code SB
        >
        > On 7/04/2007 12:17 AM bebberd wrote
        > > This sounds like the issue that is currently plaguing Psions. For
        example my current character has

        > >> just installed 5.11.12, and after cleaning out all my Customised
        data, I
        > >> have no warnings anymore. So I join in with the others, throwing out
        > >> bananas and assorted monkey snacks to all.
        > >>
        > >> I have one issue small issue though, which I am unsure where it
        should
        > >> be handled.
        > >>
        > >> I have for my campaign a customised class that can cast from
        cleric and
        > >> paladin spell lists. Let's call it a Cleradin. I coded him like this:
        > >>
        > >> CLASS:Cleradin SPELLSTAT:WIS BONUSSPELLSTAT:None
        > >> SPELLTYPE:Divine

        KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1|LEVEL=2|LEVEL=3|LEVEL=4|LEVEL=5|LEVEL=6
        > >> BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Cleraladin|CL SPELLLIST:2|Cleric|Paladin
        > >>
        > >> The issue I have is with the SPELLIST:2|Cleric|Paladin. Every time I
        > >> load the character, he gives me two popups to choose the two
        Spellists.
        > >> If I save every time, the .pcg file turns out to contain
        > >>
        > >> SPELLLIST:Cleradin|Cleric|Paladin|Cleric|Paladin
        > >>
        > >> And for every new save, Cleric|Paladin gets added once more.
        > >>
        > >> I cannot guarantee I am doing nothing wrong, but it seems that
        there is
        > >> some disfunction in the opening/saving of this kind of characters.
        > >>
        > >> Thomas/Chipoulou

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
          Hi Thomas,

          On 10/04/2007 6:55 AM Thomas Jannes wrote
          > Took me a while to test this, but is indeed fixed. Great !

          Excellent news.

          > I still get the warning that the character is losing all Weapon
          > Proficiencies though. I thought this had already been fixed right
          > after release of 5.11.12 but I must have misread.

          That one was fixed yesterday, so should be right in the latest autobuild
          now.

          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code SB