Re: [pcgen] Saving and loading of character with custom spellist issues

  • bebberd
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2007
      This sounds like the issue that is currently plaguing Psions. For example my current character has

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2007

        Yes, it is the same issue. That one has been fixed now - you can try the
        latest autobuild to confirm it.

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

        On 7/04/2007 12:17 AM bebberd wrote
        > This sounds like the issue that is currently plaguing Psions. For example my current character has

      • Thomas Jannes
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
          Took me a while to test this, but is indeed fixed. Great !

          I still get the warning that the character is losing all Weapon
          Proficiencies though. I thought this had already been fixed right
          after release of 5.11.12 but I must have misread.

          Thomas/Chipoulou

          > Yes, it is the same issue. That one has been fixed now - you can try
          the
          > latest autobuild to confirm it.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > James Dempsey
          > PCGen Code SB
          >
          > On 7/04/2007 12:17 AM bebberd wrote
          > > This sounds like the issue that is currently plaguing Psions. For
          example my current character has

          > >> just installed 5.11.12, and after cleaning out all my Customised
          data, I
          > >> have no warnings anymore. So I join in with the others, throwing out
          > >> bananas and assorted monkey snacks to all.
          > >>
          > >> I have one issue small issue though, which I am unsure where it
          should
          > >> be handled.
          > >>
          > >> I have for my campaign a customised class that can cast from
          cleric and
          > >> paladin spell lists. Let's call it a Cleradin. I coded him like this:
          > >>
          > >> CLASS:Cleradin SPELLSTAT:WIS BONUSSPELLSTAT:None
          > >> SPELLTYPE:Divine

          KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0|LEVEL=1|LEVEL=2|LEVEL=3|LEVEL=4|LEVEL=5|LEVEL=6
          > >> BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Cleraladin|CL SPELLLIST:2|Cleric|Paladin
          > >>
          > >> The issue I have is with the SPELLIST:2|Cleric|Paladin. Every time I
          > >> load the character, he gives me two popups to choose the two
          Spellists.
          > >> If I save every time, the .pcg file turns out to contain
          > >>
          > >> SPELLLIST:Cleradin|Cleric|Paladin|Cleric|Paladin
          > >>
          > >> And for every new save, Cleric|Paladin gets added once more.
          > >>
          > >> I cannot guarantee I am doing nothing wrong, but it seems that
          there is
          > >> some disfunction in the opening/saving of this kind of characters.
          > >>
          > >> Thomas/Chipoulou

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
            Hi Thomas,

            On 10/04/2007 6:55 AM Thomas Jannes wrote
            > Took me a while to test this, but is indeed fixed. Great !

            Excellent news.

            > I still get the warning that the character is losing all Weapon
            > Proficiencies though. I thought this had already been fixed right
            > after release of 5.11.12 but I must have misread.

            That one was fixed yesterday, so should be right in the latest autobuild
            now.

            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code SB