[Bug]Animal Companions?

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 10:07 AM
      Hi all!

      I think I've come across a bug with the Animal Companions, but since
      I'm using the RSRD in v 5.11.9, I'll double-check it in 5.11.12.

      1. Create a druid any stats
      2. give the druid 4 levels
      3. go to the gear->resources tab and open the Animal Companions list.
      4. see that only the companions with a level adj of 0 are available.
      5. to to races->templaces and add the alternate animal companion
      master template
      6. choose level-3 selection
      7. return to resources tab to see no change. only the no level
      adjustment companions are available.

      Am I doing this wrong or is it a bug?

      Thomas
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 3:21 PM
        Hi Thomas,

        On 6/04/2007 3:07 AM Thomas Clegg wrote
        > Hi all!
        >
        > I think I've come across a bug with the Animal Companions, but since
        > I'm using the RSRD in v 5.11.9, I'll double-check it in 5.11.12.
        >
        > 1. Create a druid any stats
        > 2. give the druid 4 levels
        > 3. go to the gear->resources tab and open the Animal Companions list.
        > 4. see that only the companions with a level adj of 0 are available.
        > 5. to to races->templaces and add the alternate animal companion
        > master template
        > 6. choose level-3 selection
        > 7. return to resources tab to see no change. only the no level
        > adjustment companions are available.
        >
        > Am I doing this wrong or is it a bug?

        That was a bug that was fixed in later versions. If you grab 5.11.12 it
        should work correctly for you.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB