[pcgen] Re: PCGen 5.11.12 (BETA) released!

  • Ludovic Fierville
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 8:14 AM
      On Macintosh, the splash screen (the one with the PCGen logo) still
      says Alpha, not Beta.

      If I understand the topic of this message, it should be Beta.

      Reeeeally minor, just my 2 cents :)

      Ludo

      Le 5 avr. 07 à 10:15, Martijn Verburg a écrit :

      > Hi all,
      >
      > PCGen and their official sponsor Silven Publishing are delighted to
      > announce the first Beta in the 5.12 series, release notes at
      > https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=498816
      >
      > Well this is the beginning of the end for the 5.12 release. The entire
      > team will now focus on bug stomping, documentation and general tidy
      > up.
      >
      > Karianna

      > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-
      > docs/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 3:20 PM
        Hi Ludo,

        On 6/04/2007 1:14 AM Ludovic Fierville wrote
        > On Macintosh, the splash screen (the one with the PCGen logo) still
        > says Alpha, not Beta.
        >
        > If I understand the topic of this message, it should be Beta.

        Yep, I forgot to switch it over to the beta one when I was preparing the
        release. I realised yesterday and have fixed it in the code now.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB