Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Smoke Tests for the Upcoming Release

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007

      Thanks for doing this testing.

      On 4/04/2007 2:49 AM bebberd wrote
      > Autobuild still forces psions to select a Discipline on every load.

      Registered as 1687934 - "Psionicist forces powers on character load". I
      have upped the priority on this one and should get to it before 5.11.13.
      As I don't generally use psionics though, could you attach an example
      character to the tracker to use in testing please? The URL is
      http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1687934 We will also look
      at adding a psionicist to the automated tests to try and catch these
      problems a little earlier.

      > Also I get "Warning: No longer Proficient in:" error popup, but when I check the Psion is still proficient.this also occurs every time you load the psion.

      This one has been registered as 1693551 - Ability Object: Proficiency
      warning on character load, see
      http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1693551

      Unfortunately we weren't able to get either of these fixed before the
      5.11.12 release but they are now scheduled to be corrected in the
      5.11.13 release.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB