[pcgen] Re: [FREQ] Psionics support in PCGen (Augments)

  • David M. Bebber
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 1, 2007
      Another thing that should be in the powers LST for Psionics is an
      indicator that a power can be Augmented, typically used in the books is a
      bolded capital 'A' following the name of the power. Currently there are no
      indicators used at all... I have been using an '@' in my Homebrew, but an
      official ruling would be great for consistency. (also is bolding even
      possible in the O.S.?)
    • David M. Bebber
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 15, 2007
        Ooooooo.... showing ACTUAL augments in the output! I think I'm in lurve!