Mutants and Masterminds

  • Andrew Johnson
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 1, 2007
      The PCGen website intimated that they were working with green Ronin to support some of
      their products, specifically Muthants and Masterminds. Can anyone verify or refute that?
      Better yet, can anyone tell me where I might find support files for M&M?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 8, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        herzogaldilkassach wrote:

        > Ok, I'm not exactly new at PCGen, so I should be able to find this but.... I can't.
        >
        > Where can I the eclipse dataset?

        The Eclipse data set was added for the 5.17.10 release and can be found under Distant Horizons Gaming folder.