Ignore Monster HD Cap ?

  • m5nut
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Using PCGen v5.10.2

      Under my PCGen Preferences > Character > Monsters > I checked a box
      called "Ignore Monster HD Cap"

      I then select Created a new character > Create Monster / Add Kit >
      default devil (pit fiend) and commence to adding HD by selecting "+"
      button.

      After I complete 20 HD (skill pts & attribute) I get a PCGen pop up
      message when I click on the "+" button stating "Maximum level is 20".

      The pit fiend starts at 18HD and I need to advance one to 30HD (well
      below the maximum in the 3.5 Monster Manual).

      Would anyone be able to help me fix?
      Thanks.