Re: Loading RSRD sources, what am _I_ doing wrong.

  • pclyne67
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007

      [snip]

      > How are you closing PCgen? File > exit, or the X box in the top
      > right? Or collapsing the thread from the Dos screen?
      >
      > Try using File > Exit , since that saves the INI properly.

      Have closed using both methods (any times) problem still remains.

      But not every time... Doesn't seem to be related to method of closure

      Perhaps some other program (or web page using Java?) is somehow
      leaving some sort of artifact that's confusing PCGen.

      Any other ideas would be welcomed (would it help if I posed the ini
      file? or something??)

      Big thanks for the ideas so far.