duplicating emails

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
      Has anyone else noticed that posts are getting duplicated when being emailed
      out?

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD

    • Lisa Hartjes
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
        Paul W. King wrote:
        > Has anyone else noticed that posts are getting duplicated when being emailed
        > out?
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > PR SB, BoD

        Yes. It's happening in every yahoogroup I belong to. Yahoo is aware of
        the problem and is working to correct it.

        Lisa Hartjes
        www.lisahartjes.com
        www.hartfeltproductions.com
      • ovka
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 28, 2007
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
          wrote:

          > Has anyone else noticed that posts are getting duplicated when being
          emailed
          > out?

          The duplicate posts are showing up on the Yahoo groups website, too.

          Cheers,

          Sir George Anonymous
        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 29, 2007
            This is happening in other Y! Groups too.