Re: CasterLevel on Character Sheet?

  • Jeremy Turnley
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 21, 2007

      > Stefan Radermacher scribed:
      >
      > > Maybe it would make sense to output the caster level for each
      individual
      > > spell?
      >
      > I'm somewhat perplexed after reading this thread, does anyone
      actually use
      > the output sheets?
      >
      > This is done, we added that sometime last year. Look on the bottom
      right
      > corner of each spell listing (at least on the standard fantasy html
      and pdf
      > sheets) and you'll find the Casterlevel for the spell.
      > --
      > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

      Dude, I play a Cleric - using the PCGen Output Sheets for spells
      would be killing a tree every time I leveled. :P

      I use Ema's custom spell sheets (http://www.emass-web.com), they're
      much more compact (even if they don't have all the niftyness filled
      in), and more recently I've moved over to running Fantasy Grounds II
      on my laptop as my dice and character sheet.