Data file corrections

  • raxthegrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
      I've got a few miscellaneous issues with some data files. In no
      particular order:

      quintfighterweaponprofs.lst => Sword (Guantlet) should be Sword (Gauntlet)

      quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Sword +3 (Long/Nightblade)
      should have Sword in its TYPE tag.

      quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Quarterstaff +1 (Springing)
      should have Quarterstaff in its TYPE tag.

      cityworks_classes.lst =>
      BONUS:SKILL|Balance,Jump,Tumble|2|TYPE=Circumstance|PREEQUIP:1,Quarterstaff
      should have PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff. Using the TYPE tag will
      allow any quarterstaff to be used, not just the base one.

      cityworks_classes.lst => VFEAT:Ambidexterity|Two Weapon
      Fighting|PREEQUIPTWOWEAPON:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff should be added to
      level 1 of the Acrobat class. Per page 16 the acrobat gets
      Ambidexterity and Two Weapon Fighting when using a quarterstaff as a
      double weapon.

      That's all I've got ATM.

      Rax the Grey
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
        TMs, need a few Data Trackers

        On 3/21/07, raxthegrey <raxthegrey@...> wrote:
        > I've got a few miscellaneous issues with some data files. In no
        > particular order:
        >
        > quintfighterweaponprofs.lst => Sword (Guantlet) should be Sword (Gauntlet)

        This needs to be added to the changed names tracker, and a separate
        one for the actual change.

        > quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Sword +3 (Long/Nightblade)
        > should have Sword in its TYPE tag.
        >
        > quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Quarterstaff +1 (Springing)
        > should have Quarterstaff in its TYPE tag.

        These two can go in one tracker.

        > cityworks_classes.lst =>
        > BONUS:SKILL|Balance,Jump,Tumble|2|TYPE=Circumstance|PREEQUIP:1,Quarterstaff
        > should have PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff. Using the TYPE tag will
        > allow any quarterstaff to be used, not just the base one.
        >
        > cityworks_classes.lst => VFEAT:Ambidexterity|Two Weapon
        > Fighting|PREEQUIPTWOWEAPON:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff should be added to
        > level 1 of the Acrobat class. Per page 16 the acrobat gets
        > Ambidexterity and Two Weapon Fighting when using a quarterstaff as a
        > double weapon.

        Same here, these two can go in one tracker.

        > That's all I've got ATM.
        >
        > Rax the Grey

        Thanks, Rax.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • bebberd
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
          More issues... this is as of the Latest Alpha:

          rsrd_equipmods_psionic_enhancing.lst => Crystal (Deep)
          "SPROP:30hp/inch and 10 hardness;Weapon=may be charged with 2 Psionic Power Points for +2d6 damage"
          Should Be
          "SPROP:30hp/inch and 10 hardness;Weapon may be charged with 2 Psionic Power Points for +2d6 damage"

          completeeldritch_templates.lst => ALL INSTANCES
          >I've got a few miscellaneous issues with some data files. In no
          >particular order:
          >
          >quintfighterweaponprofs.lst => Sword (Guantlet) should be Sword (Gauntlet)
          >
          >quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Sword +3 (Long/Nightblade)
          >should have Sword in its TYPE tag.
          >
          >quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Quarterstaff +1 (Springing)
          >should have Quarterstaff in its TYPE tag.
          >
          >cityworks_classes.lst =>
          >BONUS:SKILL|Balance,Jump,Tumble|2|TYPE=Circumstance|PREEQUIP:1,Quarterstaff
          >should have PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff. Using the TYPE tag will
          >allow any quarterstaff to be used, not just the base one.
          >
          >cityworks_classes.lst => VFEAT:Ambidexterity|Two Weapon
          >Fighting|PREEQUIPTWOWEAPON:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff should be added to
          >level 1 of the Acrobat class. Per page 16 the acrobat gets
          >Ambidexterity and Two Weapon Fighting when using a quarterstaff as a
          >double weapon.
          >

          >That's all I've got ATM.
          >
          >Rax the Grey
          >

          >PCGen's Release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
          >PCGen's Wiki: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Welcome
          >PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Roadmap
          >PCGen's Alpha Build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
          >PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
            On 3/21/07 12:32 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

            > TMs, need a few Data Trackers

            Done.

            > On 3/21/07, raxthegrey <raxthegrey@...> wrote:
            >> I've got a few miscellaneous issues with some data files. In no
            >> particular order:
            >>
            >> quintfighterweaponprofs.lst => Sword (Guantlet) should be Sword (Gauntlet)
            >
            > This needs to be added to the changed names tracker, and a separate
            > one for the actual change.

            [ 1685368 ] quintfighterweaponprofs.lst typo
            <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1685368&group_id=2
            5576&atid=750091>

            >> quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Sword +3 (Long/Nightblade)
            >> should have Sword in its TYPE tag.
            >>
            >> quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst => Quarterstaff +1 (Springing)
            >> should have Quarterstaff in its TYPE tag.
            >
            > These two can go in one tracker.

            [ 1685369 ] quitrogueequipweapmeleespecific.lst omissions
            <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1685369&group_id=2
            5576&atid=750091>

            >> cityworks_classes.lst =>
            >> BONUS:SKILL|Balance,Jump,Tumble|2|TYPE=Circumstance|PREEQUIP:1,Quarterstaff
            >> should have PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff. Using the TYPE tag will
            >> allow any quarterstaff to be used, not just the base one.
            >>
            >> cityworks_classes.lst => VFEAT:Ambidexterity|Two Weapon
            >> Fighting|PREEQUIPTWOWEAPON:1,TYPE=Quarterstaff should be added to
            >> level 1 of the Acrobat class. Per page 16 the acrobat gets
            >> Ambidexterity and Two Weapon Fighting when using a quarterstaff as a
            >> double weapon.
            >
            > Same here, these two can go in one tracker.

            [ 1685371 ] cityworks_classes.lst enhancements
            <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1685371&group_id=2
            5576&atid=750091>

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          • Eddy Anthony
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
              On 3/21/07 12:45 PM, "bebberd" <bebberd@...> wrote:

              > rsrd_equipmods_psionic_enhancing.lst => Crystal (Deep)
              > "SPROP:30hp/inch and 10 hardness;Weapon=may be charged with 2 Psionic Power
              > Points for +2d6 damage"
              > Should Be
              > "SPROP:30hp/inch and 10 hardness;Weapon may be charged with 2 Psionic Power
              > Points for +2d6 damage"

              [ 1685375 ] rsrd_equipmods_psionic_enhancing.lst typo
              <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1685375&group_id=2
              5576&atid=750091>

              > completeeldritch_templates.lst => ALL INSTANCES
              > "REMOVEABLE:NO" Should Be "REMOVABLE:NO"

              [ 1685378 ] completeeldritch_templates.lst typo
              <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1685378&group_id=2
              5576&atid=750091>
              --
              ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)