We need your help!!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      We're still advancing our plans of world domination (well of the the
      character gen world anyhow). I'm looking for the following positions:

      * PERL coder - We need someone to maintain prettylst for our data
      team. You'll have the undying gratitude of the data team as well as a
      chance to really polish up those PERL skills.

      * Java SWING coder - UI does need a desperate overhaul, we've got the
      UI designers/experts now we just need someone who knows how to make
      Swing play nice :). The benefit of this job will be the screaming
      hordes of users and existing naysayers hailing you for making PCGen
      purdy :)

      * Publisher Liaison/Public Relations - We have over 50 publishers that
      have given us permission to use some if not all of their products in
      PCGen. We need someone to help us maintain the relationships with
      those existing publishers and help us gather in new ones! Bonuses of
      this job are that you get to meet many of the big names in the
      industry and get your hands on lots of preview copes of products :)

      The pay as always is in Bananas, accolades and room in the soul jar

      Just PM me or reply to this message if you're keen to help!

      Thanks all
      Karianna
    • Charles Burkett
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
        Since my programming background does not cover the areas you need, I
        would love to help out with the Publisher Liaison/Public Relations
        areas. Let me know what I need to do.

        Charles

        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > We're still advancing our plans of world domination (well of the
        the
        > character gen world anyhow). I'm looking for the following
        positions:

        > * PERL coder - We need someone to maintain prettylst for our data
        > team. You'll have the undying gratitude of the data team as well
        as a
        > chance to really polish up those PERL skills.
        >
        > * Java SWING coder - UI does need a desperate overhaul, we've got
        the
        > UI designers/experts now we just need someone who knows how to make
        > Swing play nice :). The benefit of this job will be the screaming
        > hordes of users and existing naysayers hailing you for making PCGen
        > purdy :)
        >
        > * Publisher Liaison/Public Relations - We have over 50 publishers
        that
        > have given us permission to use some if not all of their products
        in
        > PCGen. We need someone to help us maintain the relationships with
        > those existing publishers and help us gather in new ones! Bonuses
        of
        > this job are that you get to meet many of the big names in the
        > industry and get your hands on lots of preview copes of products :)
        >
        > The pay as always is in Bananas, accolades and room in the soul jar
        >
        > Just PM me or reply to this message if you're keen to help!
        >
        > Thanks all
        > Karianna

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
          Accepted :), everyone welcome Charles as our latest Public Relations
          Lemur working in the Publisher liaison team!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2007
            Welcome Charles.

            Martijn Verburg wrote:
            > Accepted :), everyone welcome Charles as our latest Public Relations
            > Lemur working in the Publisher liaison team!

            >> Since my programming background does not cover the areas you need, I
            >> would love to help out with the Publisher Liaison/Public Relations
            >> areas. Let me know what I need to do.
            >>
            >> Charles

          • Mikael Maguire
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007