Alternate form and HP

  • Ernst Brun
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hello.

      Following an errata on alternate forms, main change is that a CON increase gained through a new form does not result in a HP increase.
      I made a template for my alternate forms, but CON does increase my HP.
      Should i add a tag wich will lower my HP for a same amount without changing CON value ?
      If yes, which tag must i use ? Something like BONUS:HP|-1*LEVEL ? but it doesn't work...

      Thanks in advance.