Re: [pcgen][OT] Answer Bonus Spell Question WAS: Ars Magica character creation?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Standard questions first:
      What version of PCGen and what class IS NOT giving your bonus spells?

      -
      The Bonus Spells should already be calculated in how many times per day
      you cast a spell. I'm not sure I understand the 'Prep list' or you
      saying it's not allowing you to Choose the correct amount of spells per
      level that you can cast?

      -Andrew