Archmage/Hierophant Spell-Like Ability

  • Hank Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007

      I'm playing with prestige classes, and created a character with some
      cleric levels. It appears that I cannot select the Spell-Like Ability
      special ability when leveling up as hierophant. A quick look at the .lst
      files revealed that the specific line has been commented out, siting
      that this needs more work. The comments indicate that there needs to be
      a way to select from the spell list for the Spell-Like Ability.

      Looking over at the Archmage class, the Spell-Like Ability seems to have
      been implemented correctly (partially). PCGen correctly takes away a
      5th-level spell slot. However, it does not prompt for the selection of
      spells from the list of known spells. A work-around seems to be to
      created a separate Prepared Spell list and just note the Special Ability
      can be used 2 / Day...

      I'm using PCGen 5.10.1.

      What's the likelihood that the Hierophant class will be completed next
      release? How about the spell-selection function for both the Archmage
      and Hierophant? :)