Gothic Earth - Masque of the Red Death

  • Terjitt
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 2007
      I'm not sure of the status of Masque right now after it (and Ravenloft
      as a whole) have bounced around company to company, but is there any
      possibility of a conversion for Masque? No character generator
      available has the character types needed for Masque.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2007
        > I'm not sure of the status of Masque right now after it (and
        > Ravenloft as a whole) have bounced around company to company, but is
        > there any possibility of a conversion for Masque? No character
        > generator available has the character types needed for Masque.

        I'm not familiar with Masque. However, IIRC, Ravenloft is now back in
        WotC's hands, as the license was returned.

        Ravenloft, TMK, is not OGC. As such, we don't have permission to create
        and distribute datasets based on that material. You're only choice is
        to create the dataset for your own personal use.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • Terjitt
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
          I had a feeling that's what's up. Has anyone perchance created a
          generic victorian character set? I looked at making a my own dataset,
          but I just don't think my programming is up to it.
        • Jonathan M. Thompson
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2007
            Ive got one, but cant release it yet as its for an upcoming campaign setting
            we are releasing later this year.

            Jonathan M. Thompson
            President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (www.battlefieldpress.com)
            jthompson@...

            I had a feeling that's what's up. Has anyone perchance created a
            generic victorian character set? I looked at making a my own dataset,
            but I just don't think my programming is up to it.

            PCGen's Release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
            PCGen's Wiki: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Welcome
            PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Roadmap
            PCGen's Alpha Build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
            PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            2:56 PM
          • Jonathan M. Thompson

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 28, 2007
                Which means we'll have a dataset to distributed later this year, or
                early next year. Kewl, JT!

                On 2/27/07, Jonathan M. Thompson <jthompson@...> wrote:
                > Ive got one, but cant release it yet as its for an upcoming campaign setting
                > we are releasing later this year.

                PCGen LST Chimp
              • Terjitt
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 5, 2007
                  That's great news, can't wait to try it out.