Re: Small Output Sheets for D&D

  • avistetto.geo
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2007
      Thanks for that info. I had already found that tracker prior to
      sending my message. I realize that with the current code, a 100%
      accurate DMGII/MM4 isn't possible. As I said in my post, I'm okay if
      some of it is missing. An 80% done output sheet is better than
      nothing. My question remains.

      "Has anyone started on a DMGII/MM4 output sheet?" It doesn't have to
      be an officially blessed PCGen sheet.

      I've been working on one to print out on 4x6 index cards. I'm getting
      it done bit by bit, but it's slow going.

      -Avi Stetto

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
      wrote:

      > The DMG2/MM4 stat block requires some code work to implement.
      >
      > [ 1266021 ] DMG2 style stat block
      > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
      func=detail&aid=1266021&group_id=25576&atid=748297

      > Paul W. King
      > PR SB, BoD

      Of
      > avistetto.geo
      > Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:53 PM
      > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [pcgen] Re: Small Output Sheets for D&D
      >
      > That one works okay. What I'm really looking for is a stat block in
      DMGII/MM4 format deisgned to print out on 4x6 index cards. I
      > know that not all of the data (like special abilities) for that
      format is currently available. However, I'm okay for now with some
      > of it missing.
      >
      > Has anyone started on a DMGII/MM4 output sheet? I've started one,
      but it's slow going for a newb.