Dark Sun conversion

  • thaldorf
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hello all, I have been away for quite some time thanks to the dark
      realm known as real life.

      Could anybody be so kind and tell me if there is a project in progress
      with the Dark Sun setting conversion made by the people of
      http://www.athas.org

      If not I pretend to work with them in the next few days.

      Last but not least, I want to know if is alright with the people of
      Wizards to publish it here.

      Please, let me know if I am or not violating anything.

      thanks
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 31, 2014
        Flagging the PL team.

        Thanks.

        On 1/31/2014 11:01 AM, ott_timothy@... wrote:
        I know it hasn't been released yet, but perhaps someone might contact Timothy Brian Brown about making PCGen-able data for his Dragon Kings setting? It's the 'Spiritual Successor' to Dark Sun, and as far as I know is intended to contain OGC.
        KS address:
        https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084491323/dragon-kings
        website address:
        www.dragonkingsproject.com