Re: [pcgen] Newbie + stupid questio n  = easy stupid answer (hopefully!)

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2007
      > I've just loaded PCGen v.5.10.0

      5.10.0? The most recent stable is 5.10.1.

      > but I have no idea if/what this program can/can't do.

      Much of the functionality can be found in the documentation, which is in the docs subfolder.

      > Can I or can I not use this program w/out having to utilize the
      > internet?

      You don't need the internet to use the program.

      > If I do not need to use the internet with this program (which is
      > what I'm hoping) how do I get the combat event screen to activate
      > or show anything when I start combat? Shouldn't I be able to see
      > hits and damage being done between the enemy and PC in the events
      > window? If so what buttons should I press/not press? Thanks for
      > any answer - stupid or otherwise! :-)

      For this, you'll need to wait for someone to answer on how to use the GMGen plug-in. My group doesn't have a computer at the table, so I'm not that familiar with it.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD