Monster Class

  • Ernst Brun
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2007
      Hi folks.

      I'd like to create a monster class, but how do you work the following points are not given at some levels ? :
      * no HD
      * no skill points
      * no Caster Level (a formula maybe)

      Thanks in advance,
      Ernst.

    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2007
        > I'd like to create a monster class, but how do you work the following points are not given at some levels ? :
        > * no HD
        > * no skill points
        > * no Caster Level (a formula maybe)

        You mean a la 'savage species' progression? We haven't gotten that to work yet.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Joey Derrico
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
          I was going to introduce a little of Magic Incarnum into my campaign,
          however because of the soul melds and chakra binds I'm not sure how to
          set up the list files for it
        • Paul W. King
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
            > I was going to introduce a little of Magic Incarnum into my campaign,
            > however because of the soul melds and chakra binds I'm not sure how
            > to set up the list files for it

            All dataset questions should be referred to List File Help (
            http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp ). If the source
            is closed content, which I think that one is, please ask your questions
            generically. Most WotC sources, which I think that one, are not open
            content, and we don't have a license from WotC to distribute their
            closed content material.

            Thanks.

            Paul W. King
            PR SB, BoD
          • Truth
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
              On 15/02/07, Paul W. King <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:
              > > I was going to introduce a little of Magic Incarnum into my campaign,
              > > however because of the soul melds and chakra binds I'm not sure how
              > > to set up the list files for it
              >
              > All dataset questions should be referred to List File Help (
              > http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp ). If the source
              > is closed content, which I think that one is, please ask your questions
              > generically. Most WotC sources, which I think that one, are not open
              > content, and we don't have a license from WotC to distribute their
              > closed content material.

              For a quick and dirty solution, just make up magic items. Have a
              different item to equip if it's just a meld, or if it's bound.
              Otherwise see Paul's post above.

              --
              Truth.
              *lurker monkey*