Docs Promotion!

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
      Terry FitzSimons has put a lot of effort into improving our
      documentation over the last months. Most often when we want
      documentation for new tags to be entered in time for the next release,
      Terry is the one to pick up the work and get the job done. Not only
      does he transform the cryptic data he is often given into helpful
      information, but he has also learned the art to extort additional
      necessary information from reluctant simians.

      It is with great pleasure that I promote Terry FitzSimons to Docs Gibbon.

      Please join me in congratulating him on a job well done!

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that
      if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
        Fitz deserves it - I love seeing his commits. The docs are really
        starting to shine, IMO.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Ludovic Fierville
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
          Congratulations Terry, it's well deserved.

          Now, please don't celebrate with too much banana liquor :)

          Ludo

          2007/2/7, Frank Kliewe <fkliewe@...>:

          > Terry FitzSimons has put a lot of effort into improving our
          > documentation over the last months. Most often when we want
          > documentation for new tags to be entered in time for the next release,
          > Terry is the one to pick up the work and get the job done. Not only
          > does he transform the cryptic data he is often given into helpful
          > information, but he has also learned the art to extort additional
          > necessary information from reluctant simians.
          >
          > It is with great pleasure that I promote Terry FitzSimons to Docs Gibbon.
          >
          > Please join me in congratulating him on a job well done!
          >
          > Cheerio,
          >
          > Frank Kliewe
          > PCGen Content Silverback
          >
          > --
          > Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that
          > if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.
          > (George McFly in "Back To The Future", 1985)

          ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
            Congrats Fitz,

            Where's Karr? He has the Bonus Bananas.

            Ludovic Fierville wrote:
            > Congratulations Terry, it's well deserved.
            >
            > Now, please don't celebrate with too much banana liquor :)
            >
            > Ludo
            >
            > 2007/2/7, Frank Kliewe <fkliewe@...>:
            >
            >> Terry FitzSimons has put a lot of effort into improving our
            >> documentation over the last months. Most often when we want
            >> documentation for new tags to be entered in time for the next release,
            >> Terry is the one to pick up the work and get the job done. Not only
            >> does he transform the cryptic data he is often given into helpful
            >> information, but he has also learned the art to extort additional
            >> necessary information from reluctant simians.
            >>
            >> It is with great pleasure that I promote Terry FitzSimons to Docs Gibbon.
            >>
            >> Please join me in congratulating him on a job well done!
            >>
            >> Cheerio,
            >>
            >> Frank Kliewe
            >> PCGen Content Silverback
            >>
            >> --
            >> Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that
            >> if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.
            >> (George McFly in "Back To The Future", 1985)
            >>

            >> PCGen's Release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
            >> PCGen's Wiki: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Welcome
            >> PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Roadmap
            >> PCGen's Alpha Build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
            >> PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/
            >> Yahoo! Groups Links

          • MikeD (2)
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
              Hello Frank,

              FK> It is with great pleasure that I promote Terry FitzSimons to Docs Gibbon.
              FK>
              FK> Please join me in congratulating him on a job well done!

              Congrats Terry!

              --
              MikeD mailto:miked_msn@...
            • Eddy Anthony
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
                On 2/7/07 12:29 PM, "Frank Kliewe" <fkliewe@...> wrote:

                > It is with great pleasure that I promote Terry FitzSimons to Docs Gibbon.
                >
                > Please join me in congratulating him on a job well done!

                Congrats and well done Terry!
                --
                ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)