Mindflayer Race Problems

  • tauchiss
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
      I haven't been able to find the Mind Flayer race in both the race
      quick menu and the race tab. I have the latest version (5.10.1) for
      Mac OSX. Would anyone be able to tell me where to find this race, or
      point me to an online add-on. Any help appreciated.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
        > I haven't been able to find the Mind Flayer race in both the race
        > quick menu and the race tab. I have the latest version (5.10.1) for
        > Mac OSX. Would anyone be able to tell me where to find this race, or
        > point me to an online add-on. Any help appreciated.

        Mind Flayers, among several races, were not declared open content by
        WotC in the SRD. As such, we can't include them with the
        distributions. And since CMP's license was allowed to expire, the only
        choice you have of using a Mind Flayer is to enter the race in yourself.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • Joey Derrico
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
          Is there a template or something for creating Animal Companions, or do
          you just make it like a character and make adjustments to stats as necessary
        • Eric C. Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
            Greetings Joey.

            You will find the Animal Companion under the Inventory Tab/Resources
            Sub-Tab. Click on the 'Animal Companion' in the right window and
            then select an an 'Animal'. Note that all of the animals will appear
            in red text but select an animal none the less. Follow PCGen's
            instructions and it will create a separate pcg for the companion.

            Hope this helps.

            Maredudd