Re: pederest FAQ gone from http://pedertest.officeline.no/pcgen/ ?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      Thanks,
      I see now how the grouping of messages is going and so found the most
      recent (Thu Feb 1, 2007 2:19 pm) posting of the File - Welcome.

      I clicked on the link there for docs (
      http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/docs/ ) and got a 403 forbidden error. Hmmm.

      I also clicked on http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#PCGen and got "PCGen.
      The tiddler 'PCGen.' doesn't yet exist. Double-click to create it"

      Other than those, all of the links seemed to work.

      ~~ Matt