RE: [pcgen] Monk Improved Grapple problem

  • Brad Stiles
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
      > Every 8 hours. The most recent autobuild includes the change.

      And appears to work just fine.

      > > BTW, is it alright if I use Java 1.6, or will that cause problems. It
      hasn't so far
      > > (at least, every problem I've had with 1.6 I've also had with 1.5).

      > We haven't tested Java 1.6, but feedback on how it works would be
      > great.While PCGen 5.12 won't require Java 1.6, I think we will have to
      > make sure pcgen works with the new version of Java.

      So far, I haven't seen any difference between the two versions, other than
      *possibly* speed, i.e. 1.6 is a bit faster. though I'm using it on an AMD
      5000, so I'm not sure I could notice a difference between 1.5 and 1.6 by
      eye. I also use the -Xms256m -Xmx512m parameters on the command line.

      Admittedly, I tend to use the RSRD or CMP data sets to create moderately
      simple characters; not too much in the way of prestige classes, or even
      multi-classing.

      23:30