Re: [pcgen] [FReq] [trackered] Different icon for 'Create new NPC' button

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 30, 2007
      boomer70 scribed:

      >> http://home.comcast.net/~eddyanthony/toolbar.png
      >
      > The last one seems to fit best with the current icons.
      > Of course there has been calls that PCGen looks too
      > much like a spreadsheet so maybe we should look at
      > changing all the toolbar icons (in which case I kinda
      > like the 3rd from the left).

      Trackered:
      [ 1648296 ] Different icon for 'Create new NPC' button
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1648296&group_id=2
      5576&atid=384722>

      I checked in the last one with the N in the corner, it's consistent and
      solves the immediate problem.

      I do think it would be fun to rework the graphics but that would probably be
      best done to coincide for a major release like 6.0.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)