Re: Exotic Weapon Proficiency going away

  • John Gregory
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007
      I tried again with a clean version of PCGen 5.10.1, and it worked
      fine. I just saw a forum post where it says that you can't switch
      game modes in PCGen on the fly, since data files are still kept in
      memory. That's probably why I thought I was still seeing the issue
      with the default RSRD files.

      I copied the Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat entry in the .LST file to
      the CMP data set and it no longer throws the error. I didn't see any
      obvious reason why this worked, but as long as it works, it doesn't

      Thanks for the help,