Adding New Classes, Feats and such

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
      Is it possible to add new classes and feats to PCGEN ?
      And if so is there documentation about how to do this ?

      Thanks
      Stan
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
        Startup PCGen. In the upper left corner there is a Help button. Select
        documentation...

        -- david

        Stan wrote:
        > Is it possible to add new classes and feats to PCGEN ?
        > And if so is there documentation about how to do this ?
        > Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Stan
      • Ludovic Fierville
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
          It certainly is possible, and there is documentation.

          For this, check the "doc" directory in the pcgen directory (open
          index.htmlin your favorise web browser).

          You should first check the "I want to help to make datasets" in the FAQ
          section of the doc.

          If you have specific questions about how to code this or that, please ask
          your questions on the PCGenListFileHelp yahoogroup. Keep in mind that PCGen
          only deal with OGL stuff, so if you want to, for example, code a class that
          is not Open content, you should ask your questions in a non-specif way (no
          registered names for example).

          And, welcome to the club :)

          Ludo

          2007/1/29, Stan <CLAYPOOL10@...>:

          > Is it possible to add new classes and feats to PCGEN ?
          > And if so is there documentation about how to do this ?
          > Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Stan

          ~ Tengoku de omachisi te imasu ~