Re: [pcgen] Mystery AC bonus

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      On 1/28/07, zald1 <robjacobs@...> wrote:

      > Ok, I'm still trying to make my first character with PCGen. I like it,
      > but I have a mystery. I have created a Planetouched (Aasimar) Favored
      > Soul 1. Before I even equiped anything, I was getting a +4 Misc AC
      > bonus. Actually, on one output I did early on, the box showed a +8,
      > but in the total box, it added up to only +4.
      >
      > I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find where this bonus is
      > coming from. Any ideas?
      >
      > Thanks!

      Favored Soul? Isn't that closed content? In that case you are probably
      using CMP's datasets. If so, you should inquire about those sets on
      the CMP forums:
      http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&c=4

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that
      if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.