Re: [pcgen] Re: Missing Feats on Sorc6 DDiciple4

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2007
      Hi Kileran,

      How many bonus spell slots are you choosing? I just tried it out and the
      program was offering to let me spend all of my feats as bonus spell
      slots. If you selected the maximum offered, you will have used all of
      the remaining feat slots, thus giving you the behaviour you are seeing.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

      On 27/01/2007 5:17 AM Kileran wrote