Mystery AC bonus

  • zald1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2007
      Ok, I'm still trying to make my first character with PCGen. I like it,
      but I have a mystery. I have created a Planetouched (Aasimar) Favored
      Soul 1. Before I even equiped anything, I was getting a +4 Misc AC
      bonus. Actually, on one output I did early on, the box showed a +8,
      but in the total box, it added up to only +4.

      I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find where this bonus is
      coming from. Any ideas?

      Thanks!
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        On 1/28/07, zald1 <robjacobs@...> wrote:

        > Ok, I'm still trying to make my first character with PCGen. I like it,
        > but I have a mystery. I have created a Planetouched (Aasimar) Favored
        > Soul 1. Before I even equiped anything, I was getting a +4 Misc AC
        > bonus. Actually, on one output I did early on, the box showed a +8,
        > but in the total box, it added up to only +4.
        >
        > I've looked all over, but I can't seem to find where this bonus is
        > coming from. Any ideas?
        >
        > Thanks!

        Favored Soul? Isn't that closed content? In that case you are probably
        using CMP's datasets. If so, you should inquire about those sets on
        the CMP forums:
        http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index&c=4

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Content Silverback

        --
        Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that
        if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.