PCGen 5.8 rc8 - Dwarven Axe w/ Improved Critical issue

  • f0xhunter42
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
      I was wondering if this may have already been solved in a later
      edition. My character just took Improved Critical (Dwarven Axe) and
      the CRITICALDOUBLE multiplier doesn't appear to be working as the
      character sheet doesn't show "19-20" x3. Does anyone know if this was
      resolved? I really don't want to upgrade if it won't fix my problem.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
        Using 5.10.1 & 5.11.6 and I don't have any issues.

        Are you certain the name of the weapon is Dwarven Waraxe? It should
        either appear as 'Waraxe, Dwarven' or 'Waraxe (Dwarven)'. Which could be
        the problem.

        Try downloading the stable version (currently 5.10.1) and testing it to
        see it works for you. There have been many fixes and improvements with
        5.10.1 (and coming soon 5.10.2 with with many more improvements and
        fixes) or you can be adventurous and download our ever improving Alpha
        series 5.11.6 or during this weekend 5.11.7.

        Hope that helps.

        Andrew

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
          I finally decided to bite the bullet and upgrade. This did solve my
          problem. As it turns out, the name of the waraxe in 5.8.1 was 'Waraxe
          (Dwarven/Exotic). This has been changed to 'Waraxe (Dwarven)' in the
          newer version and the character sheet manages to match this up with
          the Improved Critical Feat well.

          Thanks for the help.

          --Foxhunter